Sunday, November 4, 2012

Survival Guide

I'm excited for tomorrow. I will be setting up my resource book. I have a binder that I keep my meal plans in that I subscribe to. It needs updating badly. Tomorrow I'll be printing out all of the materials I am behind in and make sure they get into a book. I notice that I eat much better and my portions are in better control when I use a meal plan. Also, I have a small books worth of healthy eating/living information that I want to have all in one accessible place. I'll be printing that out also and putting it all together in a binder. Very soon, I also want to put together my visual goal poster. I've never *really* grasped the concept of these things. So the approach I am taking is to put things up there that remind me of my journey and why I am on it. Sometimes, I need those things to stare me in the face.

I also find, that when it comes to reading materials, I read better and more attentively when it isn't on a screen. This is one of the reasons that I want it all printed out for me. I should clarify, not on a computer screen. I have no issues at all reading on my Nook. I guess what it boils down to, is I am starting my own survival guide. I already record my food online on WW, otherwise I would add food recording sheets to the survival guide also.

It's by no means complete. I am sure I will be adding to it as I go along. This is my November and I intend to explore the ways I can best take care of myself. It sounds selfish to say it that way. How I am supposed to take care of the people around me whom I love, if I am not taking care of me though.

I'm hoping also that moving my body more will become easier again. I think most people slack off on their exercise in winter time when they can't go outside anymore. For me it's the opposite. I do pretty well during the cold months. (Cold is a relative term btw) Once the ungodly hot, humid, buggy, awful months show up, I don't go outside anymore. It's too hot. It's too buggy. I've literally been chased back to my house by CLOUDS of mosquitoes. It's disgusting. So with colder temps, I am looking forward to getting back outside, very much.

So tell me, what's in your weight-loss/healthy-living survival guide?

2 comments:

USA Blockchain said...

How to find Lost Blockchain wallet password
Have you lost your Blockchain wallet secret key? Would you like to recoup your wallet secret phrase yet have no approaches to recuperate the equivalent? Under such conditions, you can address the well-first class experts who have abilities and involvement in settling the complexities related with Blockchain. Simply take your telephone and dial Blockchain Support number1800-665-6722.The number is accessible nonstop and is accessible from any piece of the globe. Along these lines, don't botch the chance to realize the solutions for purpose the issue. Visit:- https://www.cryptophonesupport.com/wallet/blockchain/

john said...

Do you know about the Gdax technology? Do you know what for Gdax exchange is used? If yes, you don’t have to panic at all, just ping on 24*7 globally available Gdax Support Phone Number 1-800-665-6722 and get the relevant assistance from the experts related to the same. You will be getting linked to the experts who will update about the inventive features of Gdax exchange and tell you everything in a detailed manner.

Post a Comment