Friday, July 16, 2010

Curse you...

Red Baron! Alright, it was not Zombies nor dust bunnies... It was in fact, this ear of mine and we had plans today that I had forgotten about. I've had a little bit of a breakdown. I believe you should be able to eat what you want, maybe just not as much as you might want. ;) And I've really kind of said screw it.. to my nutritional goals this last week.

I am feeling the effects. I just don't feel well. So, I am aiming to get back on the horse and back to the Y, and just get on with it. Talking about it, and getting it out there makes me feel less guilty, and then I don't try and hide it. This is good!

So here I go... I am eating some cherries. Yum! Cherries!

2 comments:

Sandi said...

3 Cheers for Cherries!

(See my funny?)

ThingsTreasured said...

I love the funny. I also love cherries. I really need to get some more cherries!

Post a Comment