Monday, May 2, 2011

Love

It’s motivational Monday here on the zombie blog. I feel as if I have a whole host of things to talk about today. We shall see how much of it manifests into writing.

First of all, I want to talk about a quote I found.

“The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they're alive.”
— O.A. Battista

I am not even exactly sure why this struck me as deeply as it does. I think maybe because sometimes I struggle with telling people that I love them. Well no, that isn’t really true. There are only some people I struggle to tell how much I love them. My parents are some of those people. I don’t tell them enough how much they mean to me. I am going to add that to my list of self improvements to make.

But this is about motivation. So, one of the people whom I happen to love very much is a woman whose life parallels my own in many ways. She struggles with many of the same issues I do too. We recently took note of how our lives progress down similar paths and of the struggles we have over come so far. She has been one of the people who has been travelling with me on my journey from the beginning.

So my dear S. over at MissAdventures…Thank you for always being there and being supportive. Thank you for getting me excited about my life when I really am not all that enthusiastic about it. Thank you for giving me a place to hide form the zombies for a while. I love you!

I also want to take a moment to say thank you to R. I’ve known her since high school and she has been a tremendous inspiration to me on this trip. She never fails to reach out to me with advice or encouragement and it’s in part thank to her and her fabulous blog (I go through life…), that I started blogging myself. She advised me to invite my zombies to tea, and taking a good hard look at them was very helpful to me. She also was instrumental in my getting my body bugg which is an invaluable too. Thank you R. I love you!

Motivation!!! So, I joined weight watchers online today. I can’t express how exciting this is. It’s like an entire contingent of people on anti zombie brigade! (I’m not sure they know this) I am actually excited about tracking food again! For the love of all that is good (including anti zombie-ists), I am excited about food tracking again. If that isn’t motivational, I don’t know what is.

Do not become a zombie burger. If you are close to this state… there is still hope! If you haven’t actually started munching brains yet that is. I’ve gotten close. But I am still outrunning them.

I am also planning on renewing my body bugg today. I need it. It keeps me honest. It also makes me feel awesome when I beat the calories burned form the day before, or the week before. Reminders of doing well… or even when you’re slipping back are awesome. I’ve put weight on since not having it. A Lot.

So today is a good day. I’m thankful, I’m motivated and apparently I am also verbose. So there you have it!


****************************************

Blog Hop! Drab2Fab




0 comments:

Post a Comment