Friday, November 5, 2010

Control

I am starting to feel slightly in control again. I don't want to jinx it or anything, but I am beginning to think that I am on an upswing here.

I tracked all of my food for the second day in a row. Today, I had a deficit of 1437 calories. This makes me feel so much better about the 3000+ calories consumed yesterday. I wasn't even trying to cut back on calories today. All I did was try to concentrate on eating only when I was hungry.

I think it's more than that though. I'm working on a schedule for myself. I have things I need to get done. It's November, so I am working on NaNoWriMo. Also, the bad news I mentioned briefly? Hubby and I have been spending time looking for a lawyer to help us deal with it. This has taken up time and energy too.

I'm just reaching that point where I am tired of having bad days and I am ready to move forward and feel powerful and in control.

Did I mention that for NaNoWriMo I am writing about Zombies? I bet you could have guessed it. So far, no corn-dogs though. I want to win this battle.

I took some pictures of food today. I was enjoying journaling about what I ate that day. Tonight I made spicy shrimp over rice with a garden salad on the side. Dinner was amazing. I'll post the recipe and pictures tomorrow.

Oh my late night snack tonight though? Absolutely indulgent. A bowl FULL of pomegranate seeds. How I love this time of year!
****************
BLOG HOP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment