Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thank you

First of all, I would like to thank each of you who offered condolences on the loss of my Orion. Thank you so much. I'm sorry I didn't respond to each one individually, it's been emotionally very difficult.

Things right now are just hard. I am going to endevaor to update more regularly. I do however as for your patience. Right now I've just lost my cat, I'm going through a foreclosure, I'm getting sick and I've hurt my knee.

So... I'm greeting each day with a smile and hoping that if I am stubborn enough, the day will turn out positively anyway despite how I've been feeling. The good news is that after my weigh in on Monday, I am back on track with the weight loss. I am now .1lb ahead of where I wanted to be. I'm very proud of this.

Oh another triumph! Last night we had chili with rice for dinner. I love this. But I had 1c of rice despite the fact that hubby made 2 cups for me... and the real triumph here... I only ate 5 crackers. I can , and have in the past, eaten an entire sleeve of crackers with chili. But this time I portioned out five, and I never went back for anymore. You better believe I added a star to my poster for that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment