Sunday, November 21, 2010

A little behind again.

I am a little behind for my 1lb a week goal for this week. My official weigh in day is tomorrow, but I am pretty sure I am going to be a little over where I wanted to be. I am not surprised. I have somehow destroyed my knee, and I coming down with something nasty that started n my throat and has turned into the sniffles. So there has been a lot of couch lying.

However, I am determined to not see a weight increase from this. I've been woefully neglecting the gym despite the fact I have FUN when I am there and miss going. I can come up with a whole bunch of excuses for this, but really it comes down to lousy follow through.

I have been meaning to put together a food plan for ages and I haven't done that either. So despite being sick, and wanting to be snuggled on the couch with blankets, I have decided to be productive instead.

I pulled out my Weight watchers program again. I absolutely still intend to food log and check my calories so I know what kind of deficit I am looking at each day, (see how positive I am being there) but following the points program was working really well for me in the past. So I am going to try it again. I also find, that switching things up once in a while keeps me interested. So I've been straight food logging for a while, until I got bored and stopped doing it. I'll add the points into the mix and see how I fair. :)

The zombies are tricky you know. They shuffle around in the background and seem like they aren't a threat. But they will creep up on you. If you're not careful, before you know it you've got the walking undead helping itself to your wishbone while you're trying to pour a cup of tea. Don't let this happen!

No no no. It's time to keep things interesting. You shall not tricksy me Zombies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment