Monday, August 9, 2010

A little me time.

The other night I sat down for a little 'me time'. My hubby wasn't feeling well, so he went to bed early. I had some thinking to do, and really just decided to spend some time with myself enjoying myself. It was then I decided to invite my zombies to tea afterall.

I also decided to face the fact that I haven't been trying very hard lately. As a result I am not seeing the results I want. So, I really need to get my butt in gear if I want to get anywhere.

But I thought I might share a little bit of my evening. I think it's important to spoil yourself now and then. So I hopped on the couch with my snugly crochet blanket. Next to me was this..

On the table...


In my lap...


And on the tv...



It was a very enjoyable evening.

But do you see that there in the stack of books. Zombies for ZOMBIES!!! An instruction manual!! They are coming my friends, and they will attempt to fool you into thinking they are harmless. I am researching this to be better prepared!

0 comments:

Post a Comment