Thursday, August 26, 2010

WATER

I thought it was time for a bit of an update. Let's talk about water for a minute.

I try very consciously to drink 8 cups of water a day as a minimum. Occasionally, I don't make it, but that is rare. Then there are days where I drink more like 12-16 cups of water during the day. Sometimes I just have a thirsty day! these days precede nights where I sleep very little. This is because I need to pee every 2 hours on the hour. Annoying.

But here is a query for you. Why is it that if you are used to drinking 1 or 2 cups of water in a day, you can do that and feel fine. But if you are used to drinking 8 cups of water in a day, if you are short and only hit 5 or 6 you feel like a dried up sponge? After I drink 10-12 cups if I only hit 8 the next day I begin to feel like burnt toast.

Is this really a good thing? What if you indulge the crazy water desire. Eventually won't you drink so much water you will simply float away?

I don't think the zombies particularly enjoy water, but I don't think they are opposed to it either. They are for the most part pretty damn dry though.

Parting thoughts..

Drink you water, don't become a zombie.




2 comments:

Brigitte said...

I try to drink at least 64oz at work, a soda with breakfast/dinner, and then whatever water I consume while at the gym. I am not a big water drinker but I am trying to be better. Zombies away!

ThingsTreasured said...

That is excellent! I used to hate water, but after drinking it for so long, I actually began to crave it. The body is weird like that.

Post a Comment