Monday, March 14, 2011

Mileage Monday

Last Monday I decided that I was going to walk three miles this week. I'm not entirely sure how I did on this goal to be honest. I walked half a mile that I counted. The rest of my walking this week was involved with moving. Now, from my front gate to my parents front gate is 1/10th of a mile. So, it really is quite possible that I walked 3 miles between all of the trips moving.

So for the coming week, I am going to be walking another three miles. This time though, I hope I can do it in a sort of trackable fashion. I am really missing going to the gym. I LIKE the elliptical and I want to get back on it. I also want to do a class or two. Though I likely won't be doing them on the same day for a while.

But here we are going into this week I'll be tackling another three weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment