Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Weight Check Wednesday

Happy Wednesday.

Wednesdays are going to be weight check days. I may also choose to include body measurements here, but not for right now. I decided my use of terminology was important for me. It's just a weight check and not a weigh in. I don't want to trigger my inner super soldier or anything by making it feel like this is a chore I need to do. Extremes are bad for me. They trigger my inner wild child to pull me in the other direction. I'm working on this. That is another post though.

So the weight check was not pleasantly surprising, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been considering the SEVERE indulgences that were going on during the cruise. I am guessing that the increased activity on the cruise helped counterbalance a little bit. Still the number was no where near where I want it to be and I don't think I am going to be able to make my original 12 week goal. But that is alright. Tuesdays are for goals, and I will make a new one then.

There is so much going on right now. I feel pretty overloaded. My original default mode for times like this is to just eat until I feel better. But I can't do that. I can't do that to my body and it doesn't work like it used to. Now I just feel worse after. My body and my mind are screaming for the changes I need to make.


************************************************************************************
I almost forgot! Blog Hop!


0 comments:

Post a Comment