Thursday, March 17, 2011

Think About it Thursday

Okay. Right now, I am thinking about moving. Plain and Simple. I"m also thinking about how I am still not taking care of myself like I want to be. I am finding that I don't feel like I have enough time in the day to take care of me. Moving is just sucking up my existence. Must. Get. To. This. Weekend. Ugh!

After this weekend all of the essentials will be moved over. Enough of our furniture will be in the new place that we will be living there. Yesterday we took care of the important things like combining cable accounts, and scheduling a gas pick up for the tank.

Incidentally, this was a huge rip off. They are CHARGING us 85$ to come and get the tank, and then 1$ a gallon to take the gas back out... How much does this suck. There goes the money we thought we would use to replace the vacuum cleaner.

PS Happy St. Patrick's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment