Monday, June 14, 2010

Back You Beasts!

I have figured it out. This huge blister on my foot is part of the plot to slow down my fitness progress! The creatures of the night, and dark... and really just creatures of the 'ewww' (I mean seriously, have you seen some of these guys?) ... are uniting against me!



Resident Evil goes on to explain that when one becomes infected with the T Virus, you can gt huge blisters that cause you to drag your feet around. Clearly I am too awesome to become infected, and if I were, I keep on of these... around anyway.


-BUT- This insiduous plot agsint my poor feet has not gone unnoticed Zombies! I've got your number and I'm coming for you! You know, as soon as I can put weight on this foot again! DAMN YOU ZOMBIES!!!

I've been tracking what I am eating over the last week and I am doing well. I've managed to stay within caloric range most days! I am still working on not skipping meals. I need a schedule something fierce. I did however, break down and have a soda yesterday. It's a very personal gol for me to be able to do without soda. I was addicted for a long time and then I have it up. I went two years with out it and now I am drinking it again. So my goal was to go two weeks without it. I made it just over one. It's not the having ingested the thing that is bothering me, it's not being able to reach my goal. But I'll just try again. I know I can do it.

I am hoping to be able to get back to the gym tomorrow. The blister burst today so I can actually put my foot down flat. I was in no shape to run on it today though. We'll see how it feels tomorrow.

On a side note, I am completely overwhelmed by some of the other obligations I have going on right now. I need to hit AT LEAST the 50% mark on Sylvie and Swallowtail, Yeesh...

2 comments:

Fat Girl vs. World said...

what about seltzer?

ThingsTreasured said...

Oh I don't actually drink that stuff. Ick... but it tickles the gamer in me something fierce!

Post a Comment