Monday, June 21, 2010

A quote

Even those on the right path will be run over if they just sit there.

I am paraphrasing this quote because I don't have it in front of me. But I need to take this to heart. I didn't go to the gym or running all last week because of my injury. Today I didn't go because we didn't get up until 2pm. This was because my poor Educated Rabbit was working on his Team Assignment for School until 6am. This is no fault of his however. I refuse to speak poorly of these people as it could negatively effect y beloved. So I will leave it as it was no fault of his.

Tomorrow however come rain shine or Zombies, I am going to the gym! I am working too hard and not willing to risk my success. Besides, I need to work off this fabulous seafood dinner that we made tonight!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you're ready, because here we GOOOO!!!!

Post a Comment