Friday, June 4, 2010

I have not been eaten...

My lack of presence is not in fact due to being overrun by the legions of undead. I can, in fact, make a coherent sentence that does not consist of...

"BRRRAAAAIIIIINNNNNNSSSSSSSSSS"

However, this past week I had a house guest. My lovely house guest brought with her a mot fantastically cute baby. The fantastically cute baby found himself to be quite sleepy very often. He also happened to be sleeping in the room where my computer is. So NO INTERNETZ for a week or so. However I am back now, joining the land of bloggers, dieters, and undead hunters.

Monday continues my training and I shall be upping my intensity. Trust me, after this week past, I need it.

2 comments:

Fat Girl vs. World said...

om nom nom nom baby meat...

ThingsTreasured said...

yes yes! I shall win the war against undead minions for the protection of cute babies!

Post a Comment