Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Achieve!

Today was a good day. I seriously feel like I can do this. It happened when I was running actually. I completed another day of week 1 C25K. I am so proud of myself. I even preformed better than I had last week. I walked at a 2.5 for the entire time, and 5 of my running sessions were at 3.0 and 3 of them were at 3.2.

Something just happened when I was running. Something inside me just changed. I was running along listening to my podcast on my MP3 player and suddenly I could feel this smile on my face. I was huffing and puffing and sweating and SMILING? There was this transformation going on inside my head. I saw myself running as I was, but the treadmill just kept on going and going. As I ran forward I would run out of my old body and my new body would be a little stronger, a little sleeker, and little more healthy looking, and It wold happen again and again. The feeling was so exhilarating. It certainly for me over the hard parts.

I think I will be ready for week 2 sooner than I anticipated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment