Thursday, May 20, 2010

Stress - It's a Killer...

Stress is not good for my appetite. It either makes me eat like crazy, or forget to eat. That latter is the case this time.

It's not even super stressful stress. I mean if I actually DID have to run from the zombies, I could understand the lack of appetite. But seriously, it's just arranging times, getting laundry and dishes done, and letting people know when I'll be around.

NOTHING MAJOR

Yes I completely forgot about eating. Thankfully my wonderful husband is in the process of fixing this faux pas and making me lunch.

Though.. for future though... zombies = no appetite.. because eww.

1 comments:

Fat Girl vs. World said...

One thing that is hard for me is eating when I'm hungry versus eating when I have an appetite. I almost always have an appetite. I love the look and smell of food and I will rationalize that I am hungry versus actually being hungry.

Post a Comment