Sunday, May 16, 2010

No Food Blog Today

Alright so I wish I had a great excuse for this. It would be so much cooler if I could show up here and tell you how I looked out the window and five thousand crows were perched on he power lines. So I had to spend the day blocking windows and covering vents to the outside because we suddenly had an invasion of Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds... that would be cooler...

But no. The truth of it is, I forgot to take a photo of breakfast before I started. So I have a photo of what was left on my plate when I finished. Then, I was terrible and skipped lunch. To end it all, hubby took me out to dinner.

Eek... how naughty I was at dinner is fodder for another post..

::shuffle shuffle... bbbbbrrrrrrraaaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnsssssss... shuffle shuffle::

0 comments:

Post a Comment