Monday, May 17, 2010

Facing Fear In the FACE...

... also known as... Training to Run Away Really Fast!!!

I've made a decision. I've been waffling along trying to decide how committed I am at this time to getting back into a working out schedule. I loved how I felt when I was doing it. I loved the weight loss results from doing it. Really, I was coming up with EXCUSES... not REASONS... for not doing it. So in light of facing ones fears, and not being LAZY... I have decided to start the C25K program.

That is COUCH to 5K for those not in the know. So when the zombies break into your house and start shambling towards you where you sit watching whatever you managed to grab on Tivo... you have the skills and the stamina to jump from said sofa... scream the explicative of your choice... and RUN THE HECK AWAY!

So root for me!

I've wanted to be a runner for a long time. I even started not too long ago. I just gave into the laziness. But I was making good progress. So tonight I am going to give it a good honest go. I can do this. I know I can.

I'll report back with progress.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Love the blog! Love the background! Love that we will escape the zombies together!

Fat Girl vs. World said...

heck yeah you can.

Post a Comment