Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6

I missed blogging for a couple of days there, but I was away at a friends house. It was a lovely trip and I had a great deal of fun. There is this interesting phenomenon that happens when my husband, our two friends, and I are together. We have all noticed it. For some reason the four of us eat an enormous amount of food. When we're together we all eat so much more than we do otherwise. None of us understand why this happens exactly.

Also, I didn't record my food for those two days. But I am back home now, and back to recording food. So the past two days have been calorie heavy I am sure. Today wasn't light as we opted to surprise my Mom and Dad with Chinese Food. (My Dad's favorite) But I am recording and drinking enough water and realistically looking at how much I have eaten. I'm still moving forward towards my goals.

On facebook I've joined this daily health challenge thing. Each day it emails you a little task to help you get healthier. I'm going to see how it goes. I'm not going to sweat doing it every day because I have a lot on my plate right now. But I enjoy having motivators sent to me often to remind me to think healthfully. I actually felt myself considering healthy living even while I was out enjoying my time with friends over a little mid week weekend. I had two glasses of soda over the two days instead of more as our friends were kind enough to purchase a 2 liter of root-beer for us.

I'm very proud of my progress so far. I don't necessarily think I've 'lost weight' yet. But honestly, I think I can kind of feel my perceptions changing back to how they were when I was losing weight and finding success in healthy living. It makes me actually look forward to tomorrow. I think it's a good thing.

I wonder if any of the daily challenges will involve Zombie Resistance Training?

0 comments:

Post a Comment